Take your online banking experience to the next level with eStatements. These PDF files contain all the same information and look just like your printed, paper statements. The only difference is they are delivered securely through Online Banking instead of through the mail.
- Log in to your account via Online Banking or by using our Mobile Banking app.
- If logged into the mobile app, click on the 'Menu' button and then click on the “Statements” tab. If logged in via desktop, simply click on the “Statements” tab on the left.
- On the Statement Preferences page, choose “eStatements” as the delivery preference.
- View the Electronic Records Consent Agreement and click on "I agree to the Electronic Records Consent Agreement”
8 Reasons to switch to eStatements:
1. Immediate Access
View your statements as soon as they become available, rather than waiting for them to be printed and mailed. You’ll receive an email notifying you when your statement is ready and waiting. You'll not only receive immediate access to your account statements but also to your important tax statements.
2. Convenient, Centralized Storage
On the go? No problem. Access your statements whenever and wherever you want, whether you’re at work, at a coffee shop, or on your couch. Gain access with your laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
3. Increased Security
Protect your information from being stolen or delivered to the wrong address. Secured by your online login credentials, your statements can only be accessed by you. eStatements are also a fraud deterrent, allowing you to remove the paper trail and reduce your chance of mail fraud or identity theft. This is especially helpful during vacation and holiday seasons.
4. Constant Access
Download eStatements on your computer, tablet, or mobile device and save them for offline viewing later. This will also allow you to print them, if needed.
5. Automatic Notifications
With our email notifications, we'll let you know the moment your eStatement is ready for viewing. We'll also notify you electronically with important information regarding your CD accounts, overdraft privileges, rate changes on your secured loans, and more.
6. Save the Planet
Replacing your multi-page paper statement with an electronic version saves trees and reduces greenhouse gases associated with paper manufacturing, printing, and mail transportation.
7. Less Clutter
Never misplace your statements again. Your online account acts as a virtual filing cabinet, so you’ll always know the exact location of your documents. Give yourself less paperwork to sort through. Electronic delivery means also you’ll have less clutter in your mailbox and shredder.
8. Free and Easy
eStatements are free to access and the sign-up process is easy.
Does it matter what browser I use to access the website?
We recommend using the latest version of any modern browser - Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all system updates.
- Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
- If using Adobe Acrobat Reader, un-install and re-install Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Some pop-up blocker and firewall programs may prevent access to eStatements.
If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs in order to access your eStatements.
If you’d like, you can download your eStatement as a PDF and save it for your files or print it. eStatements are generally available to view and download for 24 months after they have been posted.
To print your documents from the browser, your browser or your browser's helper application will need to have print capability. If your browser doesn't support this functionality, you can also save the document to your device and print from there.
- Log in to your account via Online Banking or our Mobile Banking app.
- If logged into Online Banking, click the Statements tab on the left. If logged into the mobile app, tap the menu button. Then, tap Statements.
- Click or tap on the Statement Preferences page. Then, choose eStatements as the delivery preference.
- View the Electronic Records Consent Agreement and agree to the terms to complete your enrollment.
eStatements will generally remain available for viewing for 24 months after they have been posted.
You are using an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and need to upgrade to the latest version. Adobe recommends that you first uninstall any older version of Acrobat Reader prior to installing the updated version. Once this has been done you should be able to view your eStatements with no problems.
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect your device's ability to connect with secure sites and view PDF documents including our eStatement site.
You can update your email address in the main navigation of your online banking under Settings, Update Personal Info.