Credit Card Tools
Our credit card experience gives you access to view your credit card eStatements, make payments, set up alerts and controls, and other great features to help you manage your Community First Credit Cards. You can access this page through your Online and Mobile Banking app, allowing you to manage your credit cards where you want when you want.
Other great credit card tools
- Enroll and access credit card eStatements.
- Manage multiple credit cards from one place.
- Set up new alerts and controls for more control over your spending.
- View transaction history, including pending and posted transactions.
- Dispute a transaction. Initiate a transaction dispute right from the transaction history page.
- Make a Payment. Enjoy the ability to make credit card payments from your Community First checking account or a checking account at another financial institution.
- Report a card lost or stolen.
- Complete a balance consolidation.
How long are eStatements available?
eStatement history is stored for 24 months after enrollment.
If I have more than one credit card with Community First, can I see both cards on the credit card page?
Yes you can! Use this guide for instructions on adding additional cards.