First-Time Homebuyer Loan
Buying a home can be a bit overwhelming for anyone – especially for first-time buyers.
That's why our Home Mortgage Advisors are here to guide you through every step of the process. We know that home buying can be hard, that's why we are dedicated to offering you the tools that you need to get you into the home that you have been waiting for.
First-Time Homebuyer1 Loan details:
- No Down Payment
- Low Closing Cost
- No PMI
- Low Rates
- Quick Closings
Why choose Community First for your mortgage
Calculator | Mortgage Monthly Payment
Community First Credit Union membership is open to anyone who lives, works, or attends school in one of the following Florida counties: Baker, Brevard, Broward, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Indian River, Lake, Martin, Nassau, Orange, Palm Beach, Putnam, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, or Volusia.
Membership is also open to any relative of an existing or eligible Community First Credit Union of Florida member. We also offer membership to select employer groups, including employees of Brooks Rehabilitation, Miller Electric Company, and Web.com. Not sure if you qualify? Contact us.
No, unlike banks, Community First Credit Union will never charge an origination, application, or credit report fee.
When applying for a mortgage with Community First Credit Union, it is helpful to have the following information on hand:
- Your Social Security Number
- Valid United States Driver's License, Permanent Resident Card, or United States Passport
- Your annual income
It's also helpful to begin gathering the following documents:
- W-2 forms from the previous two years, if you collect a paycheck
- Profit and loss statements or 1099 forms, if you own a business
- Recent paycheck stubs
- Your two most recent tax returns
- A complete list of your debts, including credit cards, student loans, car loans, and child support payments, along with minimum monthly payments and balances
- Lists of your assets, including bank statements, mutual fund statements, real estate and automobile titles, brokerage statements, and records of other investments or assets
Other documents may be required depending on the type of loan you're applying for and your financial situation. While the paperwork needed may seem daunting, you'll have a dedicated Home Mortgage Advisor who will guide you every step of the way and can identify what you need.
While every Mortgage loan is different, most Community First Credit Union Mortgage loans close in 30 days or less.
All offers may end at any time without notice.
*Special Offer - No Down Payment and no PMI - Up to 100% financing of purchase price at or below $400,000. Maximum loan amount is $400,000. Closing costs are paid by the borrower. No Private Mortgage Insurance required. Other exclusions and restrictions apply. All mortgage loans subject to credit approval.