We’ve launched a new and improved Free Online Payment Tool!Great news! We recently introduced a new and improved Free Online Payment tool! As of January 17, 2024, we’ve launched this new system designed to ensure a more seamless loan payment experience. Please ensure that you set up your loan payment through this new service by April 1, 2024 as we will cease sending any payments through the former platform after this date.
Here’s how you can cancel your existing recurring payments in our current system and register with our new and improved Free Online Payment Tool.
- Cancel existing payments. Navigate to this site: https://payments.mwamplifi.com/v2/c/70/ and enter your Free Online Payment Tool login credentials. Select the “View Payment History” tab; this will display your current loans. Select the loan to continue. In the far right column, you will be able to cancel your recurring loan payments as well as any pending payments.
- Navigate to the ‘Make a Payment’ Page on the Community First Website. On this page, find the new and improved “Free Online Payment Tool” tile and select the “Make a Payment” button.
- Click Register, then you will be prompted to enter your name, email, loan number, answer your security questions, and create a new password.
- Add your new payment method. Once your account is created, you will see a list of your eligible loans. Select “Setup AutoPay” to set up your recurring payments. Select “Pay From Account,” then “+Add New Payment Method.” Follow the instructions to link a new payment method from your financial institution. Community First Checking and Savings are not eligible for this payment method. Utilize Online Banking to make internal transfers and payments.
- Set up your recurring payments. Once your payment method is added, you can set up recurring payments. Select the “Pay From Account” Option again and ensure that the name matches your external checking or savings account. From there, you can customize your frequency, start state, and end date options. Verify your payment schedule, then click “Authorize,” and “Done”.
Want a more comprehensive guide on how to cancel your existing payments and set up your automated payments in our new system? Click here